P.O. Box 71141
Albany, GA 31708 (229)-869-5392
Reina Diana Heard
Objective:Committed to professionalism; highly organized, works excellent under strict deadline schedules with attention to detail; have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experienced in public relations and communications.
Aug 08 – Dec 08 Abshire Public Relations Firm
Public Relations Intern, Savannah, GA
• Designed Calendar of Events for Fall of 2008- December 31, 2009 Abshire Public Relations Firm
• Worked with local and Regional clients in Savannah, Georgia. (Meeting clients needs and wants)
• Helped organize and set up dinner parties for Abshire Public Relations Firm.
• Compiled notes from seminars into PowerPoint presentations.
• Written many press releases (Hard and Soft news), pitch letters, feature story’s and media alerts/advisory.
• Compiled contact lists of several local, regional, and state contacts and officials onto the ACT program. (Mixers, parties, award ceremonies, and professional banquets)
• Compiled Names of Calligraphers in the Savannah, GA area.
• Revised Blue Media’s Website for Abshire Public Relations Firm
• Published a campaign book for client: LeaderShape at GSU
• Helped assist the media tent for Concours D’Elegance and gave out press passes to the media
Additional Public Relation Experiences:
Public Relations Intern, Media Law, Public Relations Writing, Public Relations Research, Public Relations Campaign Strategies, Public Relations Practicum, Corporate Public Relations, Journalism, News, Reporting, & Writing, Mass Communications, Communication Theory, and Online Journalism
Jan 06 – Dec 07 East Georgia College Statesboro, GA
Student Assistant/ Worker
Assisted students with proper paper work for enrollment.
Assisted professors and secretary with copying, faxing and various clerical work
May 07 – Dec 08 Georgia Southern University Statesboro, GA
• Bachelor of Science in Public Relations: Graduated:Alumni
• Tau Sigma Honor Society
Aug 05 – May 07 East Georgia College Statesboro, GA GRADUATED:ALUMNI
Associate of Arts in Business Administration and Economics: Alumni
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Tau Sigma Honor Society, PRSSA Member, soccer, Spanish language, Spanish and Native American culture, volunteer work, being a global citizen and advocate.
References Available upon request