Thursday, April 17, 2008

McCain winning back unwanted votes?

John McCain has attracted disgruntled GOP voters, independents and even some moderate Democrats who shunned his party last fall.Partly thanks to an increasingly likable image, the Republican presidential candidate has pulled even with the two Democrats still brawling for their party's nomination, according to an Associated Press-Yahoo! So what does this mean for Hillary Climton and Barack Obama? Well we can only wait and see...I believe that McCain has as chance to coming back in the race against the two main Competitors Obama and Clinton. But honestly, I don't believe that he is a great candidate for the job because of his age. Like many people and myself has been saying," I believe that this generation coming up is needs people who actually understand the generation not a older man who still needs to be filled in the time gap....between the future leaders of America as I see it.

No comments: