Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Obama dissmisses Clitons Criticism wasnt Racially pushed

As we all know politics everyone says can have a positive spin or negative spin put on in. And Guess who the contenders are? That's Right! Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. According to the Assosiated Press, Obama on Tuesday dismissed a voter's suggestion that when Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton called him elitist it "bordered on uppity." Now if you ask me that's pushing it. How do I think gender and race is playing a big part in the way voters are going to perhaps vote? I say that both have the factors to look at regardless if people agree or disagree with those factors. Barack has to deal with racial factors which i believe is insane because if you ask me he should just say when asked whats his race? he should just reply "I'm the Human RACE!"and leave it at that.

No comments: