Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Should I consider BOA?



Based on my research with Bank of America, I would definietly consider working for Bank of America. Bank of America is a diverse, supporter of education, community involved, and has excellent customer service. I'm not basing this decision on just research. I am a current happy customer of Bank Of America and BOA not only talks the talk, they walk the walk. They make sure that their customers are taken care of when it comes to handling personal banking. Whether it's online, over the phone, or face to face.

Bank of America offers many jobs in communications and with BOA's outstanding rewards and recognitions, i can't resist wanting to work for such an amazing company. BOA also offers many great rewards to it's customers and it's employees. As I dugged further in the reasearch of BOA, I found that BOA offers staffing events and global careers. How many people do you think can say this about their banking company or any company? Not many, but you do have your handful of people that can, but one bank one can agree with is BOA. Does your employer have great benefits, health coverage, training programs to enhance your career? Those are just some questions one might want to consider, if interested in a career with BOA or any bank at that.

No comments: